Tuesday, September 30, 2008

ABOUT ME

My name is John Ulebe. I am Christian and a member of the MFM (Mountain of Fire And Miracle Ministries. And I am a young married christian with a lovely daughter and the lord Jesus Christ have laid it in my heart, the burden of to bringing devine peace to young Christian singles' and christian's home. As a co-labourer in the vineyard of God, the Lord in his infinite mercy made me to realised the turmoil and the confusion that characterised the life of young christians when they have reached certain age without a life partner. I also noticed that even the christian home is not also spare of the rage of the enemy as Psalm 2:1-2 put it. Satan raged against the christian home because he knew if there is confusion at the home front, there would be instability also in the Church. In view of this dangerious trend, the Lord have laid it my heart that through me He will educate and reveal the secret and the strategies of the enemy to His children. I prayed that as you will be reading this articles inspired by the Lord Almighty, the life of young christian single will not remain the same again and the peace of the Lord will replace the confusion of the enemy in their life. And the christian home will be what the Lord want it to be in Jesus name. Amen!!!!

Ulebe O John

The Founder (Leader In MFM)

I can be contacted by:

234806274715
23401-4191521

No comments: